Christmas is one of the most celebrated holidays all over the world! Life is celebrated everywhere in the world. This is the first post for this kind of posts on the blog. I’ve read a view blogs that has this kind of series and well, I just want to try this too! Btw, have a merry Christmas!
Life & Holidays 2016
As I write this blog post, typhoon Nina is making everyone in our area be alert. From celebrating Christmas and life to quickly packing and evacuating for safety. Many are stranded at ports, airports and even inside their homes. Rain is pouring and the electricity is fluctuating. Honestly, this is one of the gloomiest Christmas ever in my n years of existence in this world.
Life is such a complicated thing. Even if most of the time it is unfair, we still have a way with it and own it! I guess, that’s how it should be. Owning life!
It’s a Sunday (and my vacation too) so my usuals would be:
- Currently, I’m reading A Clash of Kings (2nd book from A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R.R. Martin and Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert.
- I have been listening to the television which was turned on by my mom, currently tuned into Going Bulilits (a local television show).
- Lounging in my room while thinking about when to eat. Haha!
- Thinking about how are my other relatives that are scattered all over the world. I am most worried about my aunt in Camarines Sur who is there to oversee things. I’m scared because it’s signal 4 there.
- Hoping that this typhoon would just go away and let everyone go home safely. Those who are stranded sure are struggling on how to manage things on their end.
- I’m also wondering how to write about the various blog ideas that are popping in and out of my head! It feels overwhelming to have such ideas. But first, our internet connection here should improve before anything else!
- I just finished doing a creative output on a piece of plywood. This is so far the biggest I’ve done!
I guess that’s it for my very first life lately post! Enjoy your holidays! 😃