People live their lives differently. Some take numerous adventures, while others just sit back and binge watch their favorite series or movies. The rest of the world seems to be moving at a fast pace, I tend to slow down a bit and savor every moment. I simply live life to the fullest with Asus Zenfone Live L1.
Most of us rely on our phones for a lot of reasons. Some use their phones to be always on the go. To the ones reading this, you use your phones to research and explore what’s new. I use my phone to communicate with my loved ones and also to check updates from work.
So, why Asus Zenfone Live L1?
For someone who wants to travel and explore the world, this phone fits you. I, on the other hand, like to budget my resources for other stuff. That’s why I love this phone dearly.
Slowly, I reflect on my other blog posts and is this a sign to become a tech blogger? I kid! 🤣😂
Lightweight and Affordable
First, what I love about this phone is that it’s lightweight and very affordable. Anyone who wants to buy it, the price goes only for Php 5,995. This entices most people. Where else do you find a smartphone with that price?
Most people endure the challenge of the inflation rate nowadays and prioritize basic needs before anything else. You don’t need to worry about expensive gadgets because choosing the Asus Zenfone Live L1 saves you a lot of money! This could be the best Christmas gift you give or receive this holiday season.
Specs you need
While you look for a very handy smartphone that does not weigh you down especially during errands or travel, Asus gave birth to this phone. Honestly, phones nowadays get bigger, heavier, and costlier. We don’t want that, right?
To save you time from reading the technical aspects, let me summarize it for you.
- 2gb RAM – From what I experienced, the phone is speedy however when a lot of apps are opened, things may gets slow. So always remember to do a memory clean-up once in a while.
- 13 megapixel back camera – Captured photos give a very sharp detail especially if HDR’s turned on. You choose from different resolutions such as: 18:9, 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1 which maximizes the different sizes for social media. Also, back camera got a portrait feature which blurs your background except for your beautiful faces.
- 5 megapixel front camera – Front camera adjusts and beautifies you real-time. You adjust the resolution according to your preference just like the back camera.
- Face unlock – Need I say more?
- 3000 mAh battery – The best thing I say for their battery that it’s just right especially if you’re out most of the day. You don’t need to bring the charger or power bank.
- Plus, its size fits in most clutch bags and shoulder bags!
These specs give a lot especially for an affordable phone. It’s a great company in living your life well.
One of the intriguing factors when I choose a phone — elegance and how it looks in general. Now, some of you may find it weird why this is important to me especially if I want to live the fullest. Many times in life, we go to different events or occasions with nothing but our smartphones to accompany us.
We go out and bring nothing but our phones because we access everything from it. From banking to paying utilities, now even work! However, I find elegance as one of the things that this phone boasts. Its gold (or black) color boasts an elegant look which proves your money’s worth. You might think that I’m exaggerating or saying all these just because it’s a review. I kid you not when I say I really like how the phone feels whenever I hold it.
Just remember the feeling when you were a young kid receiving a new toy randomly. That’s how I felt when I got this. It felt ecstatic and electrifying.
Your phone becomes an extension of yourself that at some point, it shows and represents who you are. When you and your phone go along, you go on adventures together. Those adventures mean living your life to the fullest!
Photos captured through Asus Zenfone Live L1
Disclaimer: Asus sponsored the phone but all opinion and content are mine.