So last month, I turned 23 and here are my 23 thoughts.
Thoughts have been running around my head thinking about what will I be when I’m 23. Will I still be enjoying life or become preoccupied with other matters.
Adding another year to my existence is really a blessing. It means another year for an adventure, to learn and to experience life and its mysteries. This year’s birthday is just a simple one. Having late dinner date with one of the closest girl friends and one of my best friends as well, having a post-birthday celebration with the boyfriend and just chilling was what I did for my birthday. Also, spend some on calligraphy things.
Yet, as I turned 23, there have been thoughts (or questions) wandering in my mind such as:
- What happens now?
- How to adult (for the nth time)?
- Getting priorities straight.
- Focusing on the goal; now goals perhaps.
- Will I be good at calligraphy?
- Considering the fact that I’m going to school again, how will I classify myself?
- Will I be able to do the things on my bucket list?
- If I try to find work with my current state, will I be able to find one or will I be rejected? 😔
- Moving to WordPress was hard, will I be able to live my goal to blog more and effectively?
- With the hoarded stuff I have, will I still hoard some more?
- Spending time away from my family is quite the challenge, will I still be able to stay in Manila for the future?
- Adventures, will you still love me?
- Practice my handwriting for the future, not my calligraphy writing.
- To eat less and to achieve my healthy body again. (This is quite hard but if I get really really motivated, I might as well challenge myself to achieve it.)
- What to do when you have nothing to do?
- Less food delivery and more healthy food.
- Find more time to find myself and rethink about life.
- How to fix a really, really, really fucked up body clock?
- Lessen stuff in the room. (Follow up thought: HOW?!)
- Try to clean the room more frequently.
- Appreciate life more.
- Try to communicate better.
- LIVE LIFE.
Truly, this is a random post but I think it’s destined to be posted on my blog. Some may not be able to relate to this or wonder if I’m okay. I may have some lonely thoughts around but I’m only human.
Do we have similar thoughts?