Now, I will tell you the reasons why I love it and why should you try it. At least, when you try it there, you’ll know why I fell in love (at first sight).
The place is well-lighted and makes you feel cozy and comfortable.
One thing that I really notice about a place is how well is it lighted. Reading my books and writing down my notes is a big deal for me. That is why I am so picky with the places I go to whenever I need to do something or study something. Having bright yet warm lights just picks me up and gets me moving.
They have book stands!
Being an aspiring lawyer, I have tons of assignments and cases to read. Bringing my own stand is such a hassle since it consumes a lot of space in my bag; let alone if I carry it. And honestly, this is the first time I have seen a place like this have book stands! So, for those who are aspiring lawyers and need a place to study, you might want to check this out. 😉
Their operation schedule
It’s quite unusual for a place to be open for almost 24 hrs. Honestly, I am not a morning person. I tend to do stuff starting 9pm onwards and I get scolded for that! So, when I learned that they’re open from 7am ’til 3am, it really enticed me to see and try. Students who are doing their thesis, papers, and other research works get productive at the wee hours. I’ve actually been there, done that!
I haven’t stayed there yet during the wee hours but soon, I’ll try. When I went there, it was in the afternoon.
Perks and Benefits
This is self-explanatory. Why? See the list below:
- Unlimited coffee (barako and the coffee from scratch)
- Unlimited snacks (three variants: nuts, corn bits, cracker nuts)
- There are people who come to your aid when you need help.
- If you’re tired of sitting down, you can just go up to the 2nd floor and chill or have a power nap.
- Speaking of the people, you may request (kindly, not rudely) or ask them if they could buy you food from the outside if you are tied up with your work on your seat.
- There’s a concessionaire that sells cupcakes (red velvet and oreo) and cookies (oreo filled and Nutella).
- There are mugs and glasses that you may use for your water / coffee.