#1 Amazon bestselling Author and Inspirational Speaker Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag will launch her first children’s book Mommy Loves You Just the Same on May 19, 2016.
Mommy Loves You Just The Same
Our mothers are our own wonder woman in our lives and even though we have siblings, they all love us equally. No more, no less.
The author’s two older children inspired her to write the book while she was pregnant with her third child. It tells the heartwarming story of how an expectant mother assured her son of her unchanging love — during her pregnancy and after she gave birth to her new baby. It also shows how this mother’s assuring love inspired and enabled the little boy to become a loving and responsible big brother.
This is a highly recommended tool that comes with downloadable coloring pages to help reinforce the message and lessons from the book. (Buyers will get FREE downloadable coloring pages in male and female child versions.)
Customers can pre-order copy of this e-Book at P100 and save P50! And that’s not all, those who pre-order will have the chance to win exciting prizes from Moringana, Mom and Milly Educational Toys and MyLittleIkbi.
Here are the contest mechanics:
1. Pre-order a copy of Mommy Loves You Just the Same via our online shop and pay on or before May 19, 2016
2. Email us a copy of your proof of payment at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com not later than May 19.
3. Like Hands-On Parents while Earning on Facebook and follow @teresadumadag on IG.
4. Like Moringana, Mom and Milly Educational Toys and Mylittleikbi on Facebook.
5. Share this line on your Facebook wall: “I just pre-ordered a copy of Mommy Loves You Just the Same! Pre-order your copy also!” with link to this URL: http://www.handsonparentwhileearning.com/…/mommy-loves-you…/
Make sure your post is set to public so we can see it.
6. Tag 5 friends whom you think would benefit from this children’s book.
7. Tag this page, Hands-On Parents while Earning, and our sponsors, Moringana, Mom and Milly Educational Toys and Mylittleikbi.
8. Use the hash tag #MommyLovesYouJusttheSame
This contest is until May 19 only.
[bctt tweet=”Moms are the best superheroes we could ever have.” username=”Mariaisquixotic”]