This week’s post will be something about my favorite chocolate of all-time. Read about them here.
It has been years since I made Hershey’s Milk Chocolate my all-time fave. I still remember the first time I tasted it. It was Hershey’s Kisses (milk chocolate) and I fell in love. Literally!
Ever since that day, it has always been my all-time comfort food. Whenever I feel like crying or sad, I will always crave for Hershey’s Milk Chocolate. Yet, I have to be mindful of tonsilitis or pharyngitis as well.
It has been trademark to acquire those kind of sickness whenever I indulge on my fave chocolate so much.
Not so long ago, I started baking. Baking is not an innate skill or talent but it was something out of boredom. Then, my mom and I started making banana cakes through a version of the Happy Call pan. Since I love anything with chocolate in it (except for chocolates with nuts), I tried making cupcakes with chocolate chips. There were Hershey’s chocolate chips (for baking) in the supermarkets and groceries in Legazpi. My heart was so happy! It literally skipped a beat! (Or maybe I’m just exaggerating)
As a small child, I was prone to being sick almost every week because:
- Tonsilitis (or Pharyngitis)
My life was somehow always been guarded. I was not allowed too much physical activities (e.g. playing, running around) nor eat the sweets that I really like (e.g. CHOCOLATES). I was happy with gummy bears may it be the ones in the grocery stores or the ones being sold along the road. I was happy to see other kids having sweets while I was always on the watch. I would have an allowance or a limit to the number of pieces of chocolate that I would eat.
Really, Why do I love Hershey’s?
There are just a few reasons why I love them but surely it’s somehow worth a read! 😂
- For my taste buds, the sweetness it contains is just right. Not too sweet, not too bland.
- It once served as my meals for the whole day; from breakfast to dinner. It felt so awesome!
- It gives me energy. Even if people would say that it’s just sugar rush, I feel different. It’s like my energy is amplified by the chocolate. It’s weird, right? 😂
- It exists in various forms! From kisses to nuggets to snack bars and bars; there are so many choices! Oh, there’s also the giant bar and giant kisses!
- It is my go-to comfort food! Whenever I feel down, a bite of this will instantly lift my mood up!
- Not only I love these but also my mom! Although her choice is the dark chocolate or the ones with almonds but it’s still Hershey’s!