It’s my first time to start a somehow blog series and be able to sustain it. My hugot calligraphy nights were not maintained due to the busyness of my life. But, I would really look forward to doing more calligraphy soon and creating more hugot calligraphy lines.
Clinique Berry Freeze
This was just inspired by one of my close friends, Joy, who asked about my stash of lippies. That happened a few weeks ago and I was showing her through Snapchat and even creating 10-second reviews per lipstick that I have. So for starters
I’m going to tell you something about my favorite lipstick *slash* my go-to lipstick. If you may wonder why it’s my go-to lipstick, here’s why:
- It’s my go-to lipstick because the shade suits me well and give me a natural *slash* no make-up look. (You thought girls would just go without anything on? Think again. Ha-ha!)
- It’s not that glossy and it compliments my skin tone well, as well gives me that glowing feel. (Well, I guess that’s only my unsolicited opinion.)
- It’s easy to pack! It fits my pockets easily.
- Lastly, it’s my go-to lipstick because my mom helped me pick that shade and somehow this is the first we agreed on cosmetics. (We basically have the utmost preference that we are like North and South poles.)
So, my go-to lipstick is from Clinique and the shade is, Berry Freeze.
Just to give a quick review about it:
- Though it’s a bit pricey, it’s really good quality.
- It lasts long though, you may need to reapply after having meals.
- The packaging is really nice.
- It has an ergonomic design. The grip really helps, especially if you are always on-the-go and needs to retouch even though you’re in a car.
As you can see, the grip/s is all over the cannister. It really helps in single-hand lipstick application!
|Hello there! Using Clinique’s Berry Freeze|
|Closer look. Pardon my poor skills.|
I hope you could tell me about your favorite lipstick *slash* go-to lipstick too!