Last year, I was a collaborator for a giveaway. Earlier this year, I was able to be one of the hosts for a month-long giveaway. This time, I will host a giveaway to give back the love I received from my readers and followers this Christmas season.
Share The Love This Christmas
This 2016, Christmas may be early for you! Here I am presenting this giveaway.
Growing up being an only child can be the best of both worlds to some. For others, it may seem to be a such a sad situation. I grew up learning to share to others stuff that can still be shared. Having that in mind, I have attempted to collaborate with some kind souls out there to formulate this giveaway.
The real reason for this giveaway is to share the love and give back something for my followers and readers (if I have any 😂) this Christmas. This giveaway will not be possible without iFlix PH and Pangalan.com.
You may read about Pangalan.com here.
What you can win:
- (2) 1-year vouchers from iFlix [Philippine residents only]
- (3) 6-month vouchers from iFlix [Philippine residents only]
- (3) 3-month web hosting from Pangalan.com [International]
Let’s all share the love this Christmas! 💙
- Entries sent through a giveaway account will be discredited.
- All you have to do is follow what’s on the Rafflecopter app below.
- The iFlix vouchers are open only to Philippine residents.
- The web hosting from Pangalan.com is open to all, worldwide.
- The giveaway runs from 12mn of November 24, 2016, to 12mn of December 18, 2016.
Determination of winners:
- The winners will be drawn via Rafflecopter on December 18, 2016.
Notification of winners:
- Winners will be notified 1-2 days after the draw date.
- The winners will be required to respond within 24-48 hours after notification has been sent or else another will be drawn.
- List of winners will be posted through social accounts (Facebook and Twitter).
- Winners will be getting an email notification. So don’t forget to include your name and email addresses when you are asked.
If you have further questions, feel free to send me an email.
Best of luck to all of you!