Dip Pen with Watercolor
Lately, I was working on a personal project wherein I tried to do some cards that would be expressing quotable quotes from various popular people or even law maxims because I want to relate law to calligraphy in ways that I can think of.
From the stash that I have been holding captive, I got myself:
- some watercolor paper
- used illustration board to serve as a cutting mat or something to absorb the pressure that I have been applying from cutting
- the hobby knife and its blades
- vellum board
- foam board / sintra board
- adhesives (double-sided tape, masking tape, magic / invisible tape)
Those were for just the cards. Here are for the calligraphy / watercolor materials:
- brushes or brush pen/s (depending on the tip, of course)
- watercolors (with this, I used Prang to be able to practice more and my first watercolor, Simbalion)
Realizations & Thoughts
Yet, at the end of the day, it will all depend on how you see things. If you see that pursuing another will make you happy then, why not?
P.S. Photos are all mine unless stated.