The Office Project is a coworking studio located in Makati. I have been coworking here for months now and did I ever tell you why I love it here?
The Office Project
The Office Project is a coworking space located in the heart of Makati Central Business District catering to students, freelancers and creative people looking for a place to do all their stuff. I have known it because of Yen (of DnY Arts and Crafts) who was working there.
Months passed since I have started going there. Not only to cowork or do freelancing but also to study for school. It is a place where both creativity and productivity are ever-present. It is inevitable to feel bored when you always go to a certain place to do the things that you do. It also tiring to hop from one place to another just to look for a new place to accomplish your tasks. Yet, things will change if you have tried working in a coworking space.
What is a coworking space?
A coworking space is a place wherein you can rent and it will act as your own office. From an open space to semi-private and to meeting rooms. It may also be an events place wherein you could have product launch or exhibits of some sort. It serves as an office (or virtual office) for those who do not have an office of their own.
You are also able to gain new acquaintances with your coworkers and exchange insightful thoughts that surely could aid you in your work.
Read my previous post about The Office Project here.
Reasons why I love TOP
Not only that the place ignites creativity and productivity, it also helps my nerves to relax. It helps me to accomplish my pending tasks but there is more to that.
- It is a hub wherein creative people are welcome. From artists that are into photography, videography, calligraphy, typography and many more are very much welcomed! Plus their spacious tables and areas are really comfortable to work in.
- TOP is also a place that is student-friendly. I have observed that students also go there to study. From collegiate level to post-grad studies. Other than that, they also have a different rate for students. It goes from Php 90/hr to Php 400/day (9am-6pm).
- They also provide coworkers with internet. It is quite fast which allows a coworker to attach files that needs to be sent to their colleagues. Not only that but it is also sufficient to conduct video calls if you have a web conference.
- For beverages, they offer unlimited coffee that is a special brew for TOP. Sola and Stellina’s are also for sale for Php 45 each. Both are offered in various flavors.
- Printing and scanning are also open for coworkers. You may print your materials, files and hand-outs for Php 5 per page (blank and white). I’m not sure about the colored ones though.
- If you are wondering about membership, they sure are open for that. The duration still depends on you, if what will you pick. For example, you chose to be a member for seven (7) days then it will be for seven (7) days, and does not need to be consecutive! Isn’t it great?
- Its location is accessible. It is near terminals for UV express or bus stops or jeepney stops. Also, if you plan to bring your own vehicle, there are parking lots nearby and you could even park in front as long as it does not block the driveway for those who will enter and exit Alpha Salcedo Condominium.
To be honest, there are so many reasons why I love TOP! Yet for now, those are the only ones that I will include in my list. I urge you to try working or studying in a coworking space. Not only it allows you to be productive but it will also allow you to build up your network and gain friends. So if you are near TOP, hope you’ll visit!
And on top of that, August is their anniversary month. TOP is having events that is related to their core values. Head on to their page and see for yourselves!
Our Project, Our Story. TOP’s First Anniversary
As we continue to create projects with meaning, we are making our stories worth listening.
What’s the story of your project?
The geometric patterns created is not just a design or embellishment for our anniversary. If you’ll visit The Office Project, you will see personal origami mounted on the wall. That origami was created by our dear friend, interior designer and one of the founders of TOP, Doreen. Her beautiful life will always be remembered in a great way.
One of the goals that they want to accomplish and share to every soul we encounter is to inspire them to create projects with meaning. Since as we create projects with meaning, we are making our stories worth listening.
As they celebrate their first year of operation, TOP still has a long way to go, more challenges to face, more ideas to explore, and more meaningful connections to build. They strive to build a community with meaningful connection — ones that lead to professional collaboration, mutual support and cross-pollination of ideas.
From cupping session with coffee experts, to exchange of ideas about launching your own business in Startup Deconstructed and talks on Social Entrepreneurship, to sports and wellness outdoor activities up to a day inspirational storytelling session with some of the most admired Filipino achievers, a total of 10 curated events will be organized for the whole month of August.
Happy first anniversary, The Office Project! 😊
Disclaimer: Photos used are mine unless stated otherwise. This is not a sponsored post.