At a hotel, there will be different features and amenities that guests could enjoy. As I mentioned, there was a bean shaped pool where we swam and enjoyed the view of the Alabang skyline. There’s a gazebo beside the pool where you could talk and catch up with your friends or family. All of these are located at the rooftop or the 19th floor. Same floor where Bistro del Cielo is also located.
Aside from the bistro, there’s also the cabana where people have a nice view of Alabang and also can have a good time. People may order drinks from the bar. There are also schedules for singers and musicians to entertain guests and visitors.
You can take photos of the beautiful sight of Alabang and the nearby places. You may even take Instagram-worthy photos for your feed. One thing that I found unique is that they have a home for love birds. Birds who live with their partners and chirp a lot while having fun was music to our ears. Their chirps fill the air with refreshing music!
Towels will be provided when you go swimming. You may request from the staff.
Aside from these, there’s also a gym at the first floor. It is at the right side of the lobby when you enter. They have the latest equipment and a minimalistic feel inside. They have showers, toilets, and a pretty mirror!
You may face the mirror or the windows and see the outside while you work-out. If I were to stay longer here, I might have tried the gym actually. The equipment here is better than the ones here at our building. It’s great for fitness buffs!
Going to PERH
From Taft Avenue (cor Vito Cruz / Pablo Ocampo Sr):
- We took the bus with a sign Alabang Town Center or ATC. Just to be sure, ask the conductor or driver if it will pass by ATC.
- If you are taking the bus, you’ll be riding in front of BPI Family Savings Bank (which is in front of Torre Lorenzo Condominium).
- For each person, the fare is Php 47 (roughly $ 1-2)
- Remember to tell the conductor to drop you off at ATC because you might fall asleep during the bus ride. This is just to make sure you’ll get there. The choice is really up to you.
- In our case, we were fetched at ATC by the shuttle provided by PERH. If you wish to be fetched there as well, you may arrange this when you book. Their shuttle service is to and fro nearby malls.
Going back to Taft
- We asked them if the shuttle could send us to ATC and they did. So if you wish to do that, you may do so.
- Since we were somehow lazy to commute, we took a car ride via Grab. I just can’t quite remember if there was a promo back then. We paid around Php 300 ($ 6) and that’s from ATC to Taft Avenue.
- You may opt to take a bus. But be careful which bus to take as there’s a terminal there wherein various vehicles are situated transporting people to different places. That was also the first time I saw a P2P bus taking passengers to and fro ATC and Greenbelt area.
- If you plan on taking an Uber, you may but be alert if you are choosing the solo ride or the shared ride (UberPool).
Our stay was one of the best staycations or mini-vacations ever experienced! Truly, getting away from the city is one of the best things you can do to reward yourself after a week of pushing and working hard to get your goals. This is a great place to bond with your partner, friends, and families.
My favorite part of PERH is their rooftop. It is where you could see the skyline, refresh, and recharge. You can just simply lounge here near the pool area and breathe in some fresh air. Plus, when I entered the hotel, it gave me that refreshing feeling. Maybe because of their interior?
Dining at their bistro was also relaxing because if you choose the right seat, you could be overlooking Alabang landscapes. The food is great and the staff is so accommodating and kind.
So, try booking and planning your staycation now!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. All opinions and photos are mine.