This is my video where I was scribbling the alphabet. This is how I scribble the alphabet nowadays when I practice calligraphy. Though, this is a Favorite Friday post (the 30th one) and it’s about my new pen which I super like!
Pilot Petit 3 Fude Pen
This is a cute pen which I got from Pilot when I went to their booth last Manila International Book Fair which was held at SMX Convention Center in Pasay. I cannot remember the exact amount but the pen costs less than Php 100.
To be honest with you, this pen has been recommended by some friends due to its portability and durability. So, to those aspirants who are looking for a cheap pen to use for practice that is refillable, you may want to see this.
Knowing that things will be cheaper and more affordable there so I bought refills also. Three (3) cartridges cost less than Php 100 too.
To tell you why this has been one of my favorites, here’s the list:
- Super portable (I can bring it anywhere.)
- Easy to refill (uses cartridges) ⏤ not only that but it also saves trash since it’s refillable!
- The tip does not fray easily.
- Affordable ⏤ you’d be saving more since when you buy the pen, all you have to buy next are the refills!
- It has different colors.
- Great for practice! It glides on the paper, still depends on the paper, though.
To illustrate how portable it can be, the photo above is your reference.
Pens from L-R:
- Pilot Petit 3 Fude Pen
- ZIG Cocoiro
- Faber Castell Pitt Pen (brush)
- Sakura Pigma Brush
- Platinum Signature
- ZIG Fudebiyori
- Artline Brush Stix
- ZIG Real Brush
- ZIG Scroll and Brush
- Marvy Uchida Le Plume II
- Tombow brush pen (493)
- Pilot New Brush Pen Fine (I got this from 37th MIBF)
Hope this could help those who are interested in calligraphy!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All the pens in the photo were obtained using my resources.