This series has been created through the efforts of Joy, who blogs over at Paperless Panda. It was through her efforts that I decided to create this series that would share a favorite of mine every time I post. This is the 16th post for the series. Enjoy!
For this week’s post, I’ll be posting about my favorite animal.
It’s is a dog! In general, a dog. With particular breed, a black Labrador Retriever. I have around six (6) dogs in our home in the province and they are all being taken care of by my mom and our household help.
This is Yoda, the latest addition to the family. He is the son of Max, who has been with me since 5th grade (elementary) and Maika, whom I got when I was in college. Long before Maika and Max became a couple, they were like enemies. They would seem to fight for attention, for my pats and treats but little as they know, I love them all. Fair and square! As much as possible, I do not want jealousy to exist among them.
This is a throwback video. Yoda was one of those puppies who were kinda bullied by Maika! In truth I own various breeds of dogs.
- Labrador Retriever (Max)
- Labrador Retriever Mix (Maika and Yoda)
- Jack Russell Terrier (Linggit)
- Chiweenie – crossbreed of Dachshund and Chihuahua (Boogie)
- Mongrel (Kikay)
These are my very cuddly and cute babies! Meet Boogie and Linggit!
To share some tips in taking care of your babies *slash* dogs:
- Once in awhile, you can give them treats but not to the point that they will get spoiled.
- Be with them.
- Treat them like a family. Don’t just put them in cages and give them food and water. Bond with them.