FAM

Featured Artist of the Month V

December 4, 2016

FAM: Ella Lama

Presenting the featured artist for December! She is none other than Ella Lama! I’ve met her thru an event and now, I’m happy to share her story.

Featured Artist of the Month: December

This month’s featured artist has been one of my idols in the creative industry. I personally met her through Type Kita: Pass on the Passion and from then on, we became friends. There’s still a part of me that somehow fangirls whenever I get to talk to her or see her in real life.

FAM: Ella Lama

Photo credits: Google/Inquirer

Getting to know Ella

What made you start this craft?

• As a stress reliever from work

How long have you been doing this craft?

• Around 4 years

Why did you pursue it?

• Because I was curious to see where it would take me, as opposed to having a definite corporate path

Pages: 1 2

• Reply Indrani December 6, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Artists are specially talented people. I have lot of regards for the. I admire how they think and express differently. Only they can unite this world.
    Glad to know more about Ella Lama.

• Reply Amanda-Curly Sue Review December 9, 2016 at 2:28 am

Wow her work is amazing! So stylistic but at the same time unique! I love the little dog at the top! I will check her out on Instagram

• Reply Mimi December 9, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Oooh her works are certainly beautiful! I really admire artists like her. Her style is not that different from what I like, so I’ll definitely see more of her work!

• Reply ROBERT LEE | Amazing Life Daily December 9, 2016 at 10:02 pm

I understand why she would be protective of her work. Easily, most people would surmise that it is her livelihood. Pero I think it is more than that. There has to be pride in there somewhere. Intellectual property iyan eh. Unless of course artwork was created in paid for.

• Reply Jerwel De Perio December 10, 2016 at 12:53 am

Her arts reminded me of those I see on Tumblr which gives off this cute feeling whenever you see them. Her works are somewhat neat and clean, but at the same time, it is modern. Something to look forward too in Tumblr, for sure, she will gain a lot of more people that will follow her art. Does she draw people too? Like cute couples like those made by Phuung?

• Reply Marge December 12, 2016 at 10:45 pm

I love her art, so cute! And here I am, can’t even draw a decent stick figure haha… Honestly, I can understand why you admire her. And I love how she depicts her art, a worthwhile struggle. Can’t be more beautiful than that.

• Reply Jerny December 13, 2016 at 8:39 am

Ella’s works are fab! Is this what she does now? Because she mentioned that she wanna know how and where will her passion takes her. Hopefully, she gets what she would want in life and be successful!

• Reply SiennyLovesDrawing December 14, 2016 at 4:28 pm

Wow! You had a personal meet up with her! So lucky! I wish am brave as her to pursue my art passion as full time career.
    Am doing my handrawn art on part time basis, hopefully one day can be full time. Hmm…would you feature my handrawn art? (Hope you will say yes). Cheers, SiennyLovesDrawing

• Reply Stargazer December 18, 2016 at 9:29 am

Cool. I love how she pursues her craft from just a past time. She is also pretty. I also know how it feels like to fan girl over someone, and I can say that you’re fortunate enough to be able to meet her and befriended her. I find her art cute.