Favorite Fridays

Favorite Fridays 29

November 18, 2016

Pen Capsule

This Friday’s favorite is related to capsule but not to the medicinal capsule. Β I’m referring to the one that is related to stationery. Can you guess what is it?

Favorite Fridays 29

Pen Capsule

My pen capsule side by side with Sab’s.

Pen Capsule

These lovely products are from FILED. Β I got my first when I ordered years ago when my pens were needing a new home. Back in college, I never brought a pencil case or a pouch that would hold my pens. I just brought one or two and I’m good to go. However, when I got in law school, I became so OC with my pens. I have four (4) highlighters, four (4) liners and an number of pens.

My pens are composed of:

• Gel pens
  • Fountain pen/s
  • Pencils
  • Ball point pens

Other than that, I also have eraser and sticky notes for bookmarking purposes. In short, I have a lot of stuff!

Product Features:

• Colored high-quality ripstop exterior
  • Black interior lining
  • 2 zipper openings for easy access any time
  • Water repellent and no tear double lining
  • Magnetic button snaps to lock your Pen Capsule in place
  • Strong spine for folding support
  • Cylindrical shape for easy gripping
  • Colored, durable zipper
  • 10 interior pen slots
  • Stands in place
  • Interior garter strap to hold your small trinkets
Related:  Favorite Fridays 15

So why do I love it?

Not only that it is water repellent but it has been holding my pens quite good. Whenever I go to school or going on an art date, it is so convenient for me to bring it anywhere. It fits in my bag since I bring medium to large size bags (backpacks, tote bags).

It’s also convertible to a twin cylindrical stands or in other words, when you fold it. How? (Please refer to the 2nd photo.) Even if you got loads of pens, you can always let them breathe if you unzip the 2nd zipper and have the magnetic button snaps click.

It also has a firm spine which makes it sturdy enough to let your pens stand while you work or do your thing.

Honestly, it’s not only a favorite of mine but one of a beloved treasure that I have. It has been so helpful with my school works, calligraphy stuff and it helps ease my OC-ness.

What do you think about it? 😃

• Reply Mia Foo November 19, 2016 at 1:09 am

nice video! the product is interesting and keeps all our pens, markers and erasers so organised and neat! You even get to slot our pens in place! How cool is that!

• Reply Yan November 20, 2016 at 7:44 am

Cute! I have loads of pens as well but I just usually put them in pouches. this is too organized for me, I’d forget there’s an eraser there haha

• Reply Shai Habon November 20, 2016 at 10:04 am

Cool! I’ve always been a fan of Filed! I guess I must start organising my pens now because yours are really neatly piled! Love it!

• Reply Mimi November 22, 2016 at 11:39 am

I’ve always loved Filed!’s planners, and this pen capsule is just a must to have! I’m a hoarder of pens, too, and it’s very fun for me. I also like getting creative on my planner, so having colorful pens helps a lot. πŸ™‚ Will try to check out this pen capsule!

• Reply Carola November 27, 2016 at 4:54 am

I love gel pens. I should really buy them again. I had so many. In all colors. I do a lot of penpalling and I like to make my letters colorful. So I often use gelpens in all sorts of colors. Love the ones with glitters. The pen capsule looks so handy!

• Reply Emma Zhequia Madrid Bardos November 29, 2016 at 6:07 pm

OMG! I have a weak heart for stationeries! My bag is always full of pens, markers, small random things all cute and nice. I also have calligraphy pens that I hold dear as it’s expensive. I have never seen a bag that can hold all my crap (pardon my french) but seeing this product made me think that it can work. Do you reckon how many pens it can hold?

• Reply Maria November 29, 2016 at 11:04 pm

Aside from the 10 slots, there’s still space in the middle than can still hold pens and other tools. πŸ™‚

• Reply Kcalpesh Ajugia February 16, 2017 at 2:25 pm

I can’t really remember the day, time when I last used stationery. And, I’m not very organized with things like, pen, paper and pencils. That’s why I usually end up looking up and finding these things more often than not. This product seems just perfect for someone like me who would want to keep stationery more organized πŸ™‚