Wishes

2016 Christmas Wishlist

November 29, 2016

Christmas Wishlist 2016

Out of the blue, I started drafting my Christmas wishlist for 2016. It’s almost just a month before the day comes. So if you plan to give me a gift, you may check this. 😂

Christmas Wishlist 2016

Christmas is just around the corner and we get puzzled on how to make it more special. 2016 has been a great year even if there are so many issues lurking around. But, that’s not the reason why I created my wishlist. This wishlist is a way to knock on the doors of my godparents wherever they may be. Even if I’m in my 20’s, I hope they would still remember me. 😂

I am a godparent to a friend’s baby and as much as possible, I strive to buy him a present or bond with him.

Young as we were, seeing boxes wrapped under the tree was one of the happiest feelings ever! Now, even in my 20’s, I still feel excited when someone remembers me or gives me a gift. So letting the kid in me write this post, here’s my wishlist for 2016!

Home & Living

Weext Laptop Table

Laptop Table

An essential to anyone who loves to work and write in the comfort of their beds or sofas. It may also double as a breakfast tray table. Although it may be heavy since it’s made of wood but I see it as a sturdy and durable material. You can see more of this on Lazada.

Ikea Lersta Adjustable Floor Lamp

Ikea Lersta Adjustable Floor Lamp

Lighting and aesthetics are very important to me. I love working and studying in a cozy and comfortable place. As much as possible I make my room comfortable and conducive for both. I do some creative works and also use the other side of my brain. So having this floor lamp will help have a better lighting especially if I work and study late at night.

Tech

Crucial 8 GB Kit 4GBx2 DDR3 1066 MT/s CL7 SODIMM 204-Pin for Mac

Crucial 8 GB Kit 4GBx2 DDR3 1066 MT/s CL7 SODIMM 204-Pin for Mac

Originally supposed to be the 16GB one but it was not available anymore. I heard and read good reviews about this and that they really are fit for Mac. I want to improve the performance of my laptop so I’d like to have this as a gift. 4GB of RAM can be easily consumed when you use apps/programs almost at the same time.

Elliot Audio Bluetooth Speaker

Elliot Audio Bluetooth Speaker

This is a necessity for someone who loves to listen to music, watch videos /movies / series and as well as listen to lectures across various platforms.

12.9-inch iPad Pro

12.9-inch iPad Pro

Who needs a graphic tablet when you have an iPad Pro? 😉 A device that can do so many things in just a few taps. A tablet that’s so powerful that it could work as a super computer already.

Apple Pencil

Apple Pencil

iPhone 7

iPhone 7

Calligraphy

Artline Brush Markers

Artline Brush Markers

For anyone who loves to scribble, this is a major wish!

ZIG Kuretake Emboss Heater

ZIG Kuretake Emboss Heater

Since I want to try embossing in the future (maybe 2017), this is a need. Also, you may include the emboss pen and powder.

Platinum Color Duo 36s

Platinum Color Duo 36s

Or you could just donate to my Paypal through this:

Donate to my Paypal!

So to my godparents and/relatives abroad: in case you read this, you know what I want to have this Christmas. It could even be a late birthday present! 😉

What about you?

What’s going to be on your wishlist? 😊

Disclaimer: Photos are screenshots from Lazada, Kimstore, Google and from Calligrafriends PH.

• Reply Mimi November 30, 2016 at 7:09 am

I haven’t thought of my Christmas wishlist lately. Haha! When the holiday seasons come, I always don’t know what gifts to buy. This would be a nice guide to fix that. I’d also want that laptop table since I do most of my work in bed, and I always lie down because my back hurts. Pretty neat!

• Reply Gessy delos Angeles Balag November 30, 2016 at 9:13 am

Same calligraphy wish list. *cries* I also need that iPad for digital arts purposes. Kailan kaya ako magkakaganyan? Kinalimutan na ako ng mga godparents ko.

• Reply Maria November 30, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Same feels! My godparents are nowhere to be found. 🙁

• Reply ROBERT LEE | Amazing Life Daily November 30, 2016 at 8:51 pm

What is a Christmas wish list? What I have is a list of ways to earn. LOL! Gastos agad eh. Kidding aside, I like one of your wish list there. The Apple Pen. Pero there’s only one problem, that thing forces one to buy the iPad Pro and probably the keyboard too. Correct me if I am wrong, the whole thing costs more than the MacBook.

• Reply Maria November 30, 2016 at 8:59 pm

But sir, you have to specify which Macbook. Hahaha!

• Reply ROBERT LEE | Amazing Life Daily November 30, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Hehehe. The lower end ones. I have seen the iPad Pro in action. It is HUGE! So I was thinking, there are probably a few apps that make the content creation on the iPad Pro better than using the laptop… but that is dependent on the software available.

I guess it depends. Like for example, if it is writing and blogging, the laptop is still far superior.

• Reply Yan November 30, 2016 at 11:05 pm

I also want to have the ipad pro and apple pencil but I’m hoping for a smaller tablet tho! Right now, mejo happy pa ko with my samsung galaxy tab a w/ s pen cos it still lets me draw digitally hehe. I have the Lersta floor lamp, got it from lazada. It’s a good deal! super cute and useful, didn’t with a light bulb nga lang if I remember correctly hehe

Hope your wishes come true! 😀

• Reply Mommy Anna December 1, 2016 at 9:12 am

Love the list:-) when I become a mom my Christmas wish list is for my kid na lang. But I love to have a new Ipad also. Hope you can get your list for Christmas

• Reply Eleanor Llabore December 6, 2016 at 10:06 am

Hahaha! You give me an idea lolz! I love this post of yours. I am thinking of what I want for Christmas. One of my sisters always ask us about our wish for Christmas and she buys it for us hahaha this year I told her I want a “Cartier” bracelet hahaha I hope she will buy that for me!

• Reply Cassey Yong December 8, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Awww… I want the Platinum Color Duo 36s, it is easy to get the Artline stix in Malaysia. My friend purchased the Artline stix from a book shop nearby my shop, then that pen can be combine and do marvelous job on artwork, not just calligraphy . I salute to you that you are so bold to have a wishlist online, I will never able to do that to ask someone to give me money through pay pal lolz… =) I know you were just joking. Anyway I hope you can be able to get the things you wish for this Christmas. Blessed Christmas to you!

• Reply Serena December 8, 2016 at 9:19 pm

Great choice of products! These are all so useful for a blogger! I personally want a new laptop as mine is very slow and keeps crashing!

• Reply Marge December 9, 2016 at 6:20 am

Waaa Christmas wish list! I made a post similar to this years ago and I even tagged my blogger friends so they also made their own wish list hahaha… Fun times. I wish you get all the things that you want this Christmas, one way or another. As with me I just want a Macbook Air, yes that specific hahaha… Hopefully the universe listens to me.

• Reply Mia Foo December 11, 2016 at 12:14 am

the laptop table and the floor lamp look good! but i personally would have preferred a more fancy looking lamp. those brush markers looks interesting! if you really did get them, do review them too!

• Reply KT Nielsen December 11, 2016 at 12:26 am

I love writing wish lists as well! The Apple pen is something I really want to own but I am controlling myself from buying it because I am also saving for the new Macbook Pro. I haven’t published my wishlist of wants but I might do so next week or the week after. I hope you will be able to fulfill your wishes this Christmas. Enjoy the holidays!

• Reply Martine December 11, 2016 at 3:11 am

What a fun list!

Gosh, mine has tons:
    – New business partners for my project
    – sealing of new clients for 2017
    – a new design for my other website
    – new black high heels
    – new “gimmick” clothes
    – Sudio headphones
    – new pink MacBook Air

Hehe! Lord, please!

• Reply Berlin December 11, 2016 at 7:11 am

I find this cute. Oo nga naman, we could send the message across and let them know of our wants through our blog. But honestly, though, I do not have a Christmas wish list. I dont think I need any with all the blessings I am enjoying now. Or I ve lost interest because if I ask for bedsheets, there will be just additional sheets to wash and fold; or calligraphy pen- another pen to keep but not use; blouse- another to keep and seldom use. Or I am just being too corny and hard to myself.

• Reply Gessa C December 12, 2016 at 7:03 am

Hahaha witty! But you have a good wishlist here. I just hope that at least, some of the things listed here will be granted. I guess this is what I am missing. hahaha I will try to create one too. Thanks for giving me the idea. Merry Christmas, by the way!

• Reply Chardy December 15, 2016 at 1:13 am

Nice! Very specific and practical gift wishes! I also thought of putting house/dorm items on my wishlist but I thought otherwise because i didn’t really need them but still are lust worthy. I like how your preference and taste can be deciphered through your wishlist!

• Reply Wishingbelle December 15, 2016 at 1:57 pm

Nice list and nice pricetags, too! Waahhh, I need all those, too. But since I’m only counting on few people to give me those pricey tags – I’m slimming down my list to just an upgrade of my camera. A new lens, perhaps or another realiable and handy camera. Hopefully, the Santa of my life will get his helper quick to deliver it soon! 🙂

• Reply Louisa October 29, 2017 at 8:39 pm

With the holidays afoot I’ve been thinking of my own Christmas wishlist. There are so many things that I want but only a few things that I truly would like to have. I hope to write my own wishlist this year! Maybe I’ll be blessed and receive them.