Another Friday means another favorite. This time, it will be about my favorite color.
The Favorite Color
Every person has their own favorites and from those they would gather inspiration, motivation and creativity. For some, the theme of their stuff seem to affect their productivity. It either creates a suitable ambiance for us to be able to work properly. Not only that it could be applicable to work but also with school and other things.
Things you see around could help you and even influence you to do great things. Yet some are affected differently in seeing their favorites.
And it’s blue.
It may be of different shades of blue. From sky blue, light blue, royal blue to navy blue as long as it is blue. My room in Legazpi has blue walls. Before, others would tell me that I’m boyish or I might become a lesbian just because I like blue and like to play with remote-controlled cars.
Anyway, there are so many reasons why I like the color blue:
- It’s so calming to the eyes. That whenever I look at anything blue, I would automatically be relaxed and refreshed as well.
- Seeing stuff that’s blue reminds me very well of the beach, the sea and the ocean. Practically, the water forms. It also is soothing.
- Even if blue may be connected with Sadness because of the movie Inside Out, but honestly, blue is one of the colors that always makes me happy, bubbly and strong!
- With my sheets, pillowcases that are blue, I always have a good night sleep. Since it’s refreshing to me, whenever I sleep with my blue-covered bed and pillows, I just seem to sleep soundly.
- Lastly, not only that it may be refreshing & calming but it also gives me a spark to accomplish the things that I need to do. Just like a spark plug.
Blue just reminds me of Mayon. Whenever I see her, it seems like I could be like Supergirl that could soar the heavens above.
The Mayon that I’m referring to is the Mayon Volcano in Albay. The most perfect cone shaped volcano in the world.
A photo posted by Kristine Redillas (@mariaisquixotic) on