Fashion

Via Venetto Handmade Masterpieces

June 13, 2016

Via Venetto

It is said that good shoes take you to good places that’s why women often spend on shoes.

Via Venetto

Handmade Masterpieces

Elegant shoes are quite hard to find especially if the season is always changing. Seasons change and we are left with decisions to make especially in deciding what to wear or where to buy. Trends can get tricky and stores can get competitive with each other. Functions may vary from what is trending and usually, trends are preferred more than its function.

In the cyber journey of looking shoes that would function and be stylish as well, I came across Via Venetto. It provides the style and functionality as well as comfort that would eventually perfect the right look that we all have been aiming for.

They are an artisan shoe industry in the Philippines, they create quality footwear, fatto a mano, using the world’s finest leather and highest quality materials. Their products are handcrafted with extensive years of experience, expertise and innovation with a hint of the latest style and trend.

Via Venetto

Stylish handcrafted shoes using the world’s finest leather and highest quality materials from Via Venetto.

Evening pumps have been known to be a head turner alongside with a dress that kills. Aiming for a sexy yet innocent look could be achieved! High wedges, slingbacks, flats and sandals, Via Venetto has them all! Their footwears can be worn for outdoor adventures, laid-back days, work and almost practically whenever you wish! You can even go to work or a meeting with their shoes since they are so elegant.

Via Venetto

Unleash you inner shopaholic with Via Venetto Handmade Masterpieces! Rediscover and reinvent yourself with their shoes. Flaunt yourself and be the best that you can be wherever you go as long as you take Via Venetto with the right shoes.

Conquer the world with Via Venetto!

• Reply Carola June 21, 2016 at 2:42 am

It’s always nice to shop for shoes. I love shoes :). Very impressive that their products are handcrafted. It looks very nice on the picture! I had never heard of this brand before, but I like it!

• Reply berlin maynigo June 22, 2016 at 5:14 pm

A shoe addict here before when I was still working. Now, my love for shoes is still there but somehow I always ask myself before each purchase, “For what? You only stay at home and you seldom go out.” I only own a decent flat shoes now as I always babywear my now 10-month old son. But if given the chance to shop again, I would always prefer Via Venetto.

• Reply Stella the Travelerette June 23, 2016 at 6:24 am

I’ve never heard of this company. But what woman doesn’t like shoes? I like the blue flats with cutouts the best. I always wear flats because I work on my feet all day!

• Reply Liana October 15, 2016 at 12:45 am

I am a shoe addict, and knowing that you can have a unique experience is amazing. Via venetto is known to be one of the best shoe designer, since it’s comfy and easy to style. Never came across one, but as you’re documenting those, they sound good, and nice to wear!

• Reply sabine January 29, 2017 at 2:33 am

Cute shoes. I have never heard of this brand before. So nice to see something new. Do you wear them a lot? I am a big fan of having a lot of different brand of shoes.

• Reply KatrinaJeanCarter February 8, 2017 at 6:48 pm

My favorite pair of heels in Manila are Via Venetto. Completely agree they are soo comfortable and stylish! Thanks for reminding me 🙂 I will see if I can get some online

• Reply Mumsdaily Ph May 3, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Shoes just like bags are a girl’s bff! I always love shoes.. and i can’t seem to resist it whenever i see one that’s really nice and comfy and most of all fits me so well. Its a challenge to shop for shoes for myself bcoz of my big foot that most of the time i get frustrated wanting to get the design and color but the size isn’t available. Via Venetto is one brand i always look for whenever i needed new shoes for an event as well as Janilyn coz their sizes fits me perfectly..