Fashion Favorite Fridays

Favorite Fridays 23

June 3, 2016

Tote bag

It feels so good to be back with this series. This time, it’s about my favorite hand bag! Know what it is through this post.

WOMEN'S L.12.12 CONCEPT VERTICAL TOTE BAG

Favorite tote bag

Favorite Tote Bag

Lo and behold my favorite tote bag!

This was a birthday gift given by my mom. The reason why she gave this to me was I was really in search of the “right” bag for my needs. I want a bag that could fit all my junk in just one sling. For quite some time now, I have been looking at backpacks, hand bags, tote bags, messenger bags and other types of bags that would suit my taste buds however, that is quite a job.

Carrying notes, books, pads, notebooks and other stationery stuff plus gadgets could require a big bag with all the space dedicated for the junk. Yet, some would not even last for a year and would just begin to die a slow death just months after using it. I’m quite a heavy user when it comes to bags and I’d like it to be black (to avoid the dirt being too obvious) or a dark color so that dirt or blemishes won’t be that too obvious. In short, I’m that meticulous about carrying stuff around. I do wonder if others think I’m a “tita” with the bags I use.

Description (from their site):

Inspired by the petit piquΓ© that goes back to our brand’s roots, this L.12.12 vertical tote looks elegant at the office as well as running errands around town.

Tote bag

The said bag

Specifications:
  • Slender leather handles
  • Top zip closure
  • Iconic piquΓ© texture
  • 1 interior zip pocket
  • Dimensions: 26 x 35 x 16 cm

And to take a closer look:

tote bag

That closer look on the texture

So what’s your favorite tote bag?

Creative Market

• Reply Inherskinsite June 3, 2016 at 9:41 pm

I love the bag and I have one from the same brand. They last trough good and bad times πŸ˜‰ check out my life-style blog πŸ™‚

• Reply ROBERT LEE June 4, 2016 at 1:27 am

I don’t carry tote bags. I do know women does, and women tends to carry more personal things than us men do. Mother’s especially needs bigger bags too, because of stuff kids use. πŸ™‚

• Reply Stella the Travelerette June 4, 2016 at 5:52 am

That tote bag is elegant! The color goes with everything. Also, I like the cute little crocodile. I don’t have a tote right now! I just use my Kate Spade handbag for everything!

• Reply Jen June 4, 2016 at 7:32 am

I love lacoste bags too! I have the same one as yours too. Mine is in green apple and it is one of my favorite out of all my handbags! Thir bags are lightweight and so easy to carry.

• Reply Maria Kristine June 4, 2016 at 10:24 pm

So true! Even if you have a lot inside, still feels light πŸ˜€

• Reply alison June 4, 2016 at 3:47 pm

I love Coach totes the best I think! I love how sleek and elegant this tote was. I also really love navy because it can go with everything! I also love how big totes are because you can carry your electronics with you but it is still fashionable.

• Reply Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag June 4, 2016 at 9:09 pm

I have a number of bags. I like matching my bags to my outfits. But when I became a mom, bags big enough to hold plenty of items instantly became my favorites. πŸ˜‰

• Reply swayam tiwari June 4, 2016 at 9:42 pm

I don’t have one but my wife sports a Chanel. Is that a Lacoste bag in your picture?

• Reply Louisa June 5, 2016 at 10:46 pm

My favorite bag is my Calvin Klein bag given to me by my sister in law. I adore my bag! I have a few other bags and I interchange them . I don’t have a Lacoste bag though.

• Reply sabine June 6, 2016 at 6:29 am

I don’t have one specific favorite bag, I have so many haha. But if I had to choose one, it would be my Chanel 2.55 for sure. I love it since it’s so classy and elegant. This bag looks also really good and I would like to add it to my collection of bags!

• Reply Dominic Barrios June 8, 2016 at 10:54 pm

Women and bags! Inseparable! haha… My wife loves bags as well but good thing she only buys one when she really finds a reason to buy one. Like, to partner it with this or that dress. Practicality-wise, if the bag is sturdy enough and it’s affordable enough, go get it! I just don’t want to spend every time there’s a new bag in the market.

• Reply Aqib June 9, 2016 at 1:32 am

I like the bag design in terms of neatness and simplicity. Must-buy for women who like decent stuff.

• Reply Honey June 11, 2016 at 3:49 pm

I love how this bag looks! I been meaning to buy this Lacoste Tote Bag. ‘My favorite bag is very similar to this. The Michael Kors Jetsetter bag in same navy color. Its so spacious. I can dump anything anytime there. I love that it is also so low maintenance

• Reply kim June 12, 2016 at 5:41 pm

I love the color of your bag simple and yet durable. That is two qualities that i look for in a bag because like you I am a heavy user. I have an Aldo striped tote bag but rarely used it. I always bring my Kate Spade bag in red although the color is bright I am always careful in where i place it. What I love about Lacoste is their comfy shoes, I would love to try out their bags soon.

• Reply Bettina Bacani June 15, 2016 at 11:36 am

Cute bag! I always carry huge bags with me since I always always have a ton of things to bring, and I honestly don’t know why that’s the case. I try to remove some items only to end up needing them again :))

• Reply Sriparna June 23, 2016 at 12:17 am

Totally digging your bag right now! Just amazing. My fav tote is one from Cole Haan…. It’s just amazing. I can load it with everything I need and carry with ease.

• Reply Liana October 11, 2016 at 10:41 pm

I really love this kind of post, and this bag is just a really classic and amazing piece! My fav one is a Lancaster which I had for a birthday, and I can carry anything easily! Good choice!

• Reply cieri of www.thewonderfulkind.com February 10, 2017 at 12:40 pm

I like Lacoste too! But, my favorite totes would be Coach and CK bags. Maybe there are others but those are what I had in terms of totes. By reading this, I can say Lacoste tote seems good too.

• Reply Mommy Queenelizabeth May 15, 2017 at 9:11 pm

I love bags! And tote bags are essential for moms like me. Its the most functional bag in any occasion and season, like i can put eveything in there from personal things, vanity kit, small diary, kids stuffs, gadgets and everything! Its always nice to invest in good quality totes too as they are durable and can last a lifetime given all the things we could just throw in there all the time. The weight can be heavy most of the time πŸ™‚ glad your mom gifted that to you! My husband gave me one in violet color years back too and its awesome πŸ™‚