Favorite Fridays

Favorite Fridays 9

December 4, 2015

This is the ninth entry to the series called Favorite Fridays. I personally did not think that I’ll be able to post entries continuously. This series was born due to the consistent pushing of Joy, Paperless Panda, who kept on telling me to do this: blog about my favorite things.

Favorite Perfume

Personally, this is a very tough one since all the perfumes I have been receiving are gifts to me by close people. Yet, the one that makes it to the top spot is:

(c) Google

Clinique Happy Heart

The first time that I was able to try this was when my mom gave me a bottle of it during my frosh year in college. I was so happy because the smell is mild and friendly to my nose (since I have allergic rhinitis). This was my staple perfume since the others that I have did have stronger scent.

This perfume is very close to my heart since this was the perfume I wore when I first went out with Sam. That was years ago yet I still have the kilig whenever I see this or use it. To add more to the kilig, I remember him telling me that this perfume smells good. Surely, the kilig was all over the place!

Since then, whenever we would go out years back (even to the point that we weren’t a couple yet), this was my staple perfume because we both like it!

The two sizes
Related:  Favorite Fridays 15

From their site, there are two sizes of the perfume:
  • 50 ml – $ 50.00
  • 100 ml – $ 67.00
The official description of the product:

Clinique Happy Heart. A wealth of flowers. A hint of warmth. A deepening of emotions. With a heart of water hyacinth, brightened with Mandarin and blond woods. Wear it and have a happy heart.

To be honest, I am so glad that my mother introduced this to me. Growing up in a society wherein people my age would be independent of their choices of perfume is quite different in my case. My perfumes would be of various brands, sizes, shapes and odor and there has never been a dull moment with the perfumes I have.

50 ml
I also use colognes and body sprays yet sometimes, the scents of those products irritate my sense of smell and just make me sneeze or start my allergic rhinitis. I’ve used a body spray from Bench, M & S and Penshoppe yet my nose stayed with the one from Marks & Spencer. It’s called Isis, for women.
100ml
I guess, that’s all for my favorite perfume! So, how about you?

What’s your favorite perfume? ☺︎

• Reply ROBERT LEE July 9, 2016 at 7:36 pm

As long as you like it. Then it is for you. Not too long ago, I would not have been able to relate with this post but recently, I decided I should get one too. So thanks to the help of a friend, I got an old classic from CK.

• Reply Dunja July 9, 2016 at 11:53 pm

I love Clinique Happy! My Mum used to wear it all the time. Now she uses another perfume, but it still reminds me of her. I haven’t tried Clinique Happy Heart, but i’ll make sure to do so πŸ™‚

• Reply Jessica July 10, 2016 at 11:50 am

I am also sensitive with strong scents. Never tried the Clinique yet. I used some from Bench and I love those. But when I left the Philppines, my perfume choices need to be changed. Haha. I am now using Ulric de Varens which has really smooth scents πŸ™‚

• Reply Me-An Clemente July 10, 2016 at 10:25 pm

I seldom wear perfume so I only am aware of the brands that my mom have in her collection. She doesn’t have Clinique yet. What I was able to use was Dolce & Gabanna, Cool Water and Versace. However, if I were to purchase a perfume, I would like a romantic, sweet scent with a uniquely shaped bottle. I would like to nasally attract my co-blogger, Lloyd. -Me-An Clemente

• Reply Tamshuk July 10, 2016 at 11:15 pm

Well, I dont know much about it but good that you find it perfect for yourself.
    I have stuck to my old classic CK

• Reply Berlin July 11, 2016 at 6:58 am

Not too much of a perfume user here especially that two of my boys have asthma. But i would be happy to receive perfume as gifts. D&G, Bulgari and yes, Clinique are a few of my favorites.

• Reply Madz July 11, 2016 at 8:59 am

I love Clinique happy! I think it’s light and cheery.These days though I rarely use perfume just cologne

• Reply Charm Gamboa July 11, 2016 at 10:12 am

I haven’t tried this perfume, just the orange one. I liked that too. I’m curious and would love to try this on my next perfume hunt. πŸ™‚

• Reply Rowena C July 11, 2016 at 10:38 am

I love that perfume. Been using it for years. It’s scent ang my body chemistry kinda match and I love how long the scent stays as well

• Reply Rachel Arandilla July 11, 2016 at 11:16 am

Ahh, the mom also used to wear the classic Clinique Happy all the time as well. I tried this before in the duty free shop in an international airport–I did prefer the Clinique Happy Heart over the orange one!

• Reply Nica July 11, 2016 at 11:34 am

My friend loves this perfume! I prefer the RUSH from MEMO because the scent is mild and perfect for me πŸ™‚ I haven’t tried this one yet but seems you like it so much so giving it a try soon!

• Reply Master Ryo July 11, 2016 at 1:23 pm

A perfume represents one personality. I love your choice its suits your character.
    I have one favorite, it has been my cup of tea since my cousin introduced it to me,
    I love its green and crisp feel, very light and clean finish.
    Masculine and dominant, Hugo Boss – Boss no 6 is what Im talking about.

cheers! http://www.masterryo.wordpress.com