This list will show Maria’s ultimate bucketlist.
The Ultimate Bucketlist
Her ultimate bucketlist is a list that she would like to share to her readers to show that anyone can attain and reach their goals no matter what the cost may and or how late you may accomplish it. What matters is you accomplished it and you aced it!
This may cover different genres of goals that one may find odd or weird for a girl of my age. I may have decided to not put this in order and just write it according to the goal I have in mind.
Travel within the Bicol region. (Except Catanduanes and Masbate) Travel within Luzon. Travel to another place outside Luzon (either Visayas or Mindanao) Ride a plane Ride a horse Ride a calesa Commute(in general) Know how to drive(although my license has expired and I haven’t been practicing driving since, meh)
- Travel to at least 4 Asian countries (just reached 2 out of 4)
- Travel to a country outside Asia
- Travel alone within the Philippines [ doesn’t include traveling alone going back home ] — like a backpacking trip
- Travel alone outside the Philippines
- Go on a hiking trip
Graduate elementary, high school and college. Cut classes(weird but yeah) Try attending summer classes Go to class unprepared. Go to class prepared. Get mentally blocked. Have a yellow pad and almost half of the class asked for paper
- Have a post-grad degree
- Be motivated
- Keep a notebook for a specific subject
- No absences for a specific subject in a specific term
Have a hobby(cooking, baking) Learn a new hobby(calligraphy) Ignite others to have a hobby Try to be productive with the new hobby Help others if you have same hobby Connect with your idols or the artists you admire for the craft(became friends with some of the artists I admire) Conduct an event /pen meet about a certain hobby. Strive to update the blog Attend a workshop / pen meet(Workshop: Type Kita)
- Create own font and sell it or publish it
Sell an artwork Create a mural-ish piece of work(Done during the last week of 2016, for our holidays decoration) Be invited for a live demo(Last NBS Love Calligraphy Event at Shangrila Plaza, Feb. 18-19, 2017) Receive a token or recognition for pursuing your hobby(For the work I did last NBS Love Calligraphy, Feb. 18-19, 2017)
- Create something out of your love for this new adventure
- Collaborate with an artist that you have been admiring
- Conduct own workshop related to calligraphy in NCR
- To be able to conduct own calligraphy workshop in Albay
Save an amount with four (4) digits
- Save an amount with five (5) digits
- Save an amount with six (6) digits
- Be financially independent
Learn more about stocks(But will still continue to learn) Had stocks Sold stocks / Bought stocks
- Have investments
- Have own business/es
Go offline for a day.
- Go offline for a week
Unfriend some on Facebook Unfollow some on Twitter Unfollow some on Instagram Get bored with social media and actually read a book (not an e-book)— I actually got Game of Thrones and read it. Still in book two up to now. Make friends in the online world and meet them in person Make friends with the people you share same hobbies with Unfriend toxic people in real life Donate old stuff to those who need it.
- Create a benefit event
Do online shopping Use coupons for online shopping Hoard so much fashion junk
- Have clothes you haven’t worn since you bought it.
- Attend a fashion show.
Have someone consult you for fashion issues
- Buy something that is hot on the fashion news.
- Try shopping for clothes during Black Friday sale
Let go of the clothes you haven’t used in six (6) months Bought something from the uk😉
Learn to wash vital pieces of clothing. Learn to clean my own room(in MNL, of course) Discover DIY stuff that is usable at home(DIY bookshelf from Pinterest) Create a DIY stuff for the room Change bulb
- Fix an appliance without ruining it
- Learn to troubleshoot
Get grounded Clean appliances
- Buy an appliance from savings
Learn to cook and not just fry Cook something through the microwave Bake something through the oven toaster Bake cupcakes or any kind of pastry
- Sell some pastries
Tweak a recipe Follow a recipe from scratch Substitute an ingredient from a recipe Learn how to cook Adobo Eat kimbap(Ate my friend’s homemade kimbap!)
- To learn how to cook sinigang and menudo
- Make a dessert other than leche flan, cupcakes, brownies
- Go on a spontaneous food trip alone
Adventures / Misadventures with the boyfriend:
Disclaimer: Not in particular order.
Try a new activity for the very first time(Archery – March 19, 2017)
- Eat at a fine dining restaurant
Collaborate on an artwork Brainstorm on a design for a bigger artwork(For NBS Love Calligraphy 2017, Sam became my art director that day.) Travel with boyfriend outside Luzon(Accomplished: Flew to Dumaguete for Ate Kat’s wedding) Travel with boyfriend(Accomplished: Feb 2012 when we went to Legazpi)
- Travel with boyfriend around Asia
- Travel with boyfriend outside Asia
Going to a book fair(MIBF 2016) Play a board game and defeat one another(When we bought Game of the Generals, we took a turn in defeating each other)
Surely, this list will evolve, be edited in so many ways but this will surely record my progress as I accomplish the items on this bucket list.